Help - Accessibility
The PAJU site is designed to give easy access to its contents. We have worked hard to make the site navigable by people with visual, auditory, motor or other disabilities. We have also tried to make it highly functional for those using older computers and software and for those without highspeed internet access.
If you have problems on the site, please contact us and let us know about them.
To learn more about accessibility, please consult the link indicated below:
• W3C - Introduction to Web Accessibility
[3 resources in this category]
- s = Go to content
- c = Go to menu
- 0 = Help - Accessibility
- 1 = Home
- 9 = Site Map
Keystroke combinations vary depending on which browser is used. Here is a guide for the main browsers:
- Internet Explorer Windows : Alt + Shortcut, then Enter
- Mozilla, Netscape, K-Meleon, FireFox Windows : Alt + Shortcut
- Opera 7 Windows, Macintosh, Linux : Esc + Shift + Shortcut
- Internet Explorer Macintosh : Ctrl + Shortcut, then Enter
- Safari 1.2 Macintosh : Ctrl + Shortcut
- Mozilla, Netscape Macintosh : Ctrl + Shortcut
- Galeon/Mozilla/FireFox Linux : Alt + Shortcut
- Netscape 4, Camino, Galeon, Konqueror, Omniweb, Safari before version 1.2, Opera Windows/Linux before version 7, do not support these keyboard shortcuts.
The font size of texts can be enlarged or reduced for the reader’s comfort.
To change the font size:
- With some browsers : Ctrl + mouse click
- Internet Explorer : aller dans View > Text Size and choose the size preferred.
- Mozilla, Firefox or Netscape : Ctrl + to enlarge and Ctrl + to reduce.
- Opera : press + or – on the number pad or go to View > Zoom and choose size.
NB : On Macintosh, use the Command key (Apple) instead of Control.
The links at the top of each page let you go directly to the contents indicated there and in the menu. These links simplify site navigation for the handicapped, especially the visually impaired.